At a Weekend Service, You Can Expect:
- Each service to last one hour to an hour and fifteen minutes.
- Engaging messages based on the Bible that apply to every day life.
- Age appropriate worship for your children ages nursery to seven years old.
Find Your Next Step:
- Know God: One of the first steps you can take at Shiloh Baptist Church is to know God through weekly worship and teaching. Come join us Sunday mornings at 11:00am for a time of worship through music and bible teaching. Let’s get to know each other!
- Engage in Community: At Shiloh, we want all people to continue to know Jesus in a small group community, or what we call a Sunday School Class. Join with other believers in a more one-on-one setting and let us pray for and minister to you personally.
- Be Transformed: Part of being a Christ-follower is allowing Jesus to change you from the inside out. One way we do this at Shiloh is through discipleship groups. Be a part of a group of three to four people who intentionally invest in one another in order to grow in their walk with Jesus.
- Change the World: Once you have experienced the love of Jesus, your mission is to share His love with others as well. At Shiloh, we have a variety of local, state, and global missions opportunities for you to take part in. Come join with us as we share with all people that life with Jesus is always better than life without Jesus!
Your Family Will Enjoy:
- A Place Just for Kids: Our Pre-K through 6th graders love to take part in our engaging Children’s ministry programs on Sunday evenings at 6:00pm and Wednesdays at 7:00pm. Your kids will enjoy eating dinner and hanging out with their friends as they learn about Jesus in fun, age-appropriate lessons.
- An Environment Just for Teens: Our students meet both on Sunday mornings at 10:00am and Wednesday evenings at 7:00pm to learn about Jesus and how He impacts their everyday lives. Your students will also be able to participate in a variety of activities including: camping trips, lock-in's, mission projects, and summer camp.
Need More Information?